Linking Sports & Communities is now welcoming nominations for our 2017 Community Leadership Awards for the following categories:
CATEGORY A: INDIVIDUAL STUDENT (a full-time student who participates in two or more extra curricular programs, including but not limited to; athletics, school clubs/organizations, performing arts, community volunteering, and more—must be age 12-17):
- Has shown creativity and leadership in providing service to others in the community
- Serves as an excellent role model to other youth
- Has a great record of high achievement in academics, as well as their prospective extra curricular programs.
CATEGORY B: INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONAL (a working professional/amateur individual, an individual who works in a professional or non-profit organization/industry—must be age 18+):
- Has a history of putting service to others above personal gain—demonstrating strength/courage.
- Serves as a excellent role model for youth
- Is committed to equal opportunity for all regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation.
CATEGORY C: BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION (a professional business/corporation or non-profit organization—must contain a community relations segment of activity or support)
- Has actively promoted unity or support for a greater cause within the community
- Has provided mentorships, internships, or apprenticeships for youth
- Is committed to equal opportunity for all regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation
Nomination submission deadline will close October 11, 2017 (Midnight). All selected award recipients will be notified no later than October 21, 2017—and will be recognized at our annual LSC Family & Friends Evening Saturday-November 11, 2017 at Phoenix International Raceway.
ALL FORMS MUST BE 100% COMPLETED FOR NOMINEE CONSIDERATION